Failed Migration to Linux

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 04:36:47 UTC 2012

On 8/12/2012 12:25 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/11/2012 09:11 PM, David wrote:
>> On 8/11/2012 11:43 PM, Joe Zeff wrote: Penguins don't have to be
>> able to fly. They are cool as they are.
>
> Either you never saw Madagascar II, or you've forgotten it.

Hmm...  I had sons late and they don't seem to be willing to make me a
grandpa soon so no I have not seen that movie.

But I spent thousands of hours watching Bugs Bunny, et al, and reading
"The Little Engine that Could" and many other books.

Ya know. Come to think of it I have been cheated out of getting to watch
a lot of really cool cartoons.  :-(
--

  David