Failed Migration to Linux

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:22:41 UTC 2012

On 08/11/2012 11:36 PM, David wrote:
> On 8/11/2012 11:22 PM, Tim wrote:
>> On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 18:58 -0400, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
>>> why is it when someone complains about Windows in any respect it is
>>> said they're "slamming" it?
>> Windows worked very hard to earn its disrespect.
>
> Windows bashing comments like yours always make me smile. *Real*
> developers, coders, and programers do not talk badly about any code.
>
> Most of the world uses Windows in some form. Then there are the few that
> use Mac OS. Then there is Linux. Used by a very few and the Linux users,
> using pretty much the same 'stuff', argue that 'mine Linux' is better
> than yours.
>
> :-)

Well I apologize if my comments seem to be Windows bashers" I meant only
that as a "general populace user of Windows for years" that I'd had it
up to "here" with stuff that just doesn't work, but is touted to be the
latest and greatest, I guess you are right in that Linux is pretty much
the same thing code-wise.I'll try to keep my opinions and apparent
"basher-like" comments to myself from her on in.

EGO II