Can't print text file

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Aug 20 00:43:47 UTC 2012

On 08/19/2012 05:25 PM, Jim wrote:
> On 08/19/2012 02:17 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:

>>> I have had this computer using this printer in Fedora 15 but I can't get
>>> it to print in Fedora 17.
>>
>> OK, so what has changed is that you're now using F17 instead of F15.
>> Did you upgrade, or was it a new install?
>

> new install.

Did it Just Work on F 15, or did you have to install drivers?  If it
needed drivers, have you installed them on F 17.  (Please note that
everything I've asked you so far is things that could have been in your
original post.  The more you tell us at the beginning, the less time it
takes to get to the point where somebody can help you.)