Magic sysrq key

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:57:03 UTC 2012

On Thursday, 23. August 2012. 11.53.33 Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/23/2012 11:09 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > As many times before it is counter productive to call someone stupid,
> > even if you mispell stupid.
>
> *Especially* if you misspell stupid!

:-)

I remember there was some rule that basically said that when someone on a
mailing list decides to correct someone else's spelling, the correction
sentence must have at least one spelling error itself, somewhere on some
independent place.

But atm I have a hard time finding a wikipedia link to that rule or something.
;-)

Best, :-)
Marko