samba/cifs/smb issue with libreoffice.

gary artim gartim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:38:21 UTC 2012

think it just shows there isn't one right way. I like that every piece of
software I configure or write I can go to one of two places --
~/doc/[apache,ssh,mutt,etc..etc]/.. or ~/src/[c,sh,bash,python,perl]/... --
a  structure that can include revisions and updates and follow the flow. It
doesn't preclude me from having comments in the conf's, but after all these
years in the field of computers like  the idea that I can rsync one
dir/subtrees and move on to another job or scp it to my home setup and use
the info...i love it, guess thats a sign that you like your methodology. Is
it best? is there such a thing? best is relative...my 2 cents.