Natural Selection.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:23:41 UTC 2012

On 08/27/2012 11:39 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com
> <mailto:fcassia at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     arribe quicker
>     2. it´s as close to ´bleding edge´
>

> arrive, bleeding edge... sorry for the typos... I should never compose
> emails while in bed...
>
> FC

It could be worse! You could be trying to write e-mails while:
Helping the girlfriend find her car keys,
Having a conversation with your 12 yr old son who's about to start school
Trying to continue to dress yourself with one hand
Trying to catch the traffic report on TV
Trying to shave
and finally while trying to remember exactly what your password is to
login to your old (VERY OLD!) Linux Mint PC!

EGO II