How to revert to Thunderbird 14? Thunderbird 15 breaks an add-on

Nate Pearlstein npearl at sgi.com
Thu Aug 30 15:10:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

So thunderbird 15 breaks the Exchange 2007/2010 Calendar and Tasks
Provider 1.8.5 add on.  There isn't a newer version of the add-on available.

I need to revert to tbird 14.  I can't seem to find an rpm or delta rpm
of it anywhere.  The original f17 repo has tbird 12 and I can now only
find tbird 15 or delta rpms from 12 to 15 or 14 to 15.

Short of restoring from a backup or just using tbird 12, or just
downloading the bits from mozilla, is there a way to pick up the rpm?

--
Nate Pearlstein - npearl at sgi.com - Product Support Engineer