TB to claws-mail?

Maurizio Marini maumar at datalogica.com
Fri Aug 31 06:36:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:04:55 +0100
Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have Googled, but nothin easy. (my preferred option)
>
> Any Fedora(ish) method to get TB15 messages,
> and whatever else posssible in to Claws-Mail.
> Which may encourage me to switch?
if u ask, then your mails are not imap, but pop3, aren't they?
I have only imap accounts, localhost is imap too, as the majority of this
list members.
then it would had been an imapsync task, not more not less.
My addressbook is on ldap, localhost ldap, a slapcat is enough. If claws stop
working (like kmail did), still dovecot and openldap are working and i can
retrieve my things.
You have not told us what are your container.

-m