fedora books

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 1 07:01:04 UTC 2012

On 11/30/2012 10:48 PM, Brian West wrote:
> On 12/01/2012 01:47 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
>> On 11/30/2012 10:37 PM, Brian West wrote:
>>> Hello everyone I'd like to hear any suggestions you may have when it
>>> comes to a good book to learn the features of fedora.  while there
>>> are countless books that teach you how to use linux in the general
>>> way.  each distribution has its own unique set of tools and
>>> features. being that fedora has been known since the beginning as a
>>> distribution that stays on the cutting edge giving its users the
>>> latest software what book would you suggest to ensure i can stay
>>> educated on fedora?
>>
>> Fedora evolves faster than printing schedules.
> any suggestions on how can stay educated?
this list is the best I've found ... and depending on how much you want
to drown there are other lists regarding beta, project direction, etc.

my sense is all OS are evolving faster than print and once you gotten a
handle on the OS from general books and test driving, the changes you
need to know about will appear online in the various sites that are
staying on top of that OS

I stand to be corrected by anyone else if they see a problem with this
"sense"