not sure this is the best place, but...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Dec 3 03:03:09 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 05:10:24PM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/02/2012 04:59 PM, Gary Kline wrote:
> >yes! [sir!] :-)
>
> Don't call me "sir!"  I was Enlisted and proud of it!  It didn't
> take an Act of Congress to make me a gentleman.

	LOL, L-O-L!

	this is way offtopic, but back in my day, vietnam was =the=
	war, and everybody had to serve.  I think that should still
	be the way it is... not the minority of those who want to, like
	you, or have few other chances.

	sorry for wandering, but I heard from the technician I had to
	hire to swap computers and cables, [[and Stuff]]:  I was just
	*third* person who called him for help who was using unix. im
	not going to start a flame war about linux, bsd, sun.

	I've never done anything But unix. eg: sun, porting bsd stuff,
	and general hacking.  I cant believe how few want to get
	theirs hands dirty.

	--sigh.

	semper unix.

> --

              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.