Feature request : transcriber

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 15:03:18 UTC 2012

	People I know are forever sending URLs that are just talking
heads. I don't do talking heads.

	But iiuc there is now software that transcribes speech, though I
don't know how well. Would it then not be possible to write software that
would go to a site and transcribe what is said there? Even if it could do
only one speaker, it could save a lot of us a lot of time.

I have precious (very precious!) little idea where electronic up is.