Anyone had success with Pungi or Revisor and F18 producing an INSTALL iso (not a LIVECD)?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Thu Dec 13 12:24:34 UTC 2012

People,

After struggling with build iso errors with Pungi and Revisor and not
getting any response from posts to the buildsys and test lists, I
thought I would try here:

While trying to build F17, F18 and Rawhide with configs like the
attached kickstart file and a command like:

   pungi -c system_config_kickstart.ks --nosource --force --ver=F18
--all-stages

I get this error.  It appears that this was a problem with F15/16 as
well?

I want to build a minimal F18 install CD (ie NOT a Live CD).

Am I missing something? - anaconda and lorax are in x86_64/os/Packages/

Someone must have this working?

Thanks,

Phil.

--