Transfering files to a Samsung Galaxy III

Edward M edwardm1 at live.com
Thu Dec 13 22:36:08 UTC 2012

> Now it mounts as a drive everytime I plug it in.  It is easy to copy
> my lessons I download on this notebook onto the Galaxy for listening.
>
> Slowly figuring this system out.

   it appears  the USB mass storge option may still exist on  android
for phones because according to an earlier thread on fedora mail it
   appears the USB mass storage option was removed  on android for tablets.
   i guess, i still  need to continue using the ftp option to access my
files.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2012-September/424930.html