automatic helpers which really suck!

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:42:22 UTC 2012

On 13 December 2012 22:07, François Patte
<francois.patte at mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> Le 13/12/2012 11:19, Rejy M Cyriac a écrit :
>> On 12/13/2012 03:37 PM, Christian von Pentz wrote:
>>> [snip]

> So! What shall I do? Move to another mail reader... waiting for that TB
> developers realize that it is impossible to new users to set an account
> except if they ask an email address from gandi.net or Hover.com as
> stated in the first openned window when you ask TB to create a new account!

If this doesn't work then it's a bug:
https://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/manual-account-configuration

> M$ no to far now! Have a hotmail account or die!

No, you really don't want to do that. I have Windows 8 and don't have
access to 10 years of email because the mail client needs a MS login
to even run. Have yet to test whether it can read the old files...
(Not a cry for help, I have other ways of getting at it, and this
isn't an MS support forum.)

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk