building ppp from src rpm failed in f17

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 13:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
Thanks, I thought so.
But wasn't the process of installing the src rpm as I did
was supposed to look for it? isn't the src.rpm is the origin when
preparing rpm in the Fedora project release process ?
Let met rephrase my question: When I take any src.rpm,
can't I rely on preparing an rpm out of it (in the standard way,
as I described above). Why can't I rely on that there will be know
errors and no manual intervention as needed in the ppp case ?

rgs
Kevin