building ppp from src rpm failed in f17

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:24:21 UTC 2012

Thanks!
Last one, really:
suppose I want to build a source rpm. I do not
want to run make install as I do want to keep my orig binaries.
So what should I do ?
this is in fact the reason that I tried
rpmbuild -bp specFile
and the moving to BUILD/ppp-2.4.5 and ./configure && make from there.
But with ppp it failed.
Is there a flag which tells rpbuild not to build but not to run make install ?

rgs
KW

Do