Getting to F18

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 16 23:49:46 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 16 December 2012, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. sent:
> The days of people just blindly clicking on a link.....or
> downloading a file....or running an app just because it comes from a
> "trusted" vendor...are over!

Surely you're not serious?  Do you really think people bother to do so?
Most don't, even less would know that they should.  That's evidenced by
the massive numbers of infected computers.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.9-2.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Dec 4 13:26:04 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.