Acer Aspire V3-551-8469 NX.RZAAA.008 Notebook & Fedora 18 64 Bit

Brian West bionicfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:26:45 UTC 2012

i've just purchased a Acer Aspire V3-551-8469 NX.RZAAA.008 Notebook and
had some concerns i'd like some feedback on. First of all its my
understanding that this whole uefi situation will be resolved with
fedora 18 is this accurate? also what is the best way to ensure that all
of the hardware will be detected and functional my thoughts were
creating a live usb. The system will not daul boot with winblows as i
hate windows. Any thoughts advice suggestions and feedback are welcome

llink:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4977874&Sku=A180-156414

Thanks,

Brian