Remove my e-mail

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Tue Dec 18 17:55:01 UTC 2012

On 12/17/2012 09:24 PM, Thomas Deperno issued this missive:
> Please remove my email from userlist or tell me how to...thanks

If you look at the end of EVERY post on this list you'll find the
following information:

	users mailing list
	users at lists.fedoraproject.org
	Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org	/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines

So click on that

link, log in and unsubscribe.
- Treat each day as if it's your last...a lot of crying and whining  -
-      usually gets you what you want!              -- Sam Sledge    -