Brasero crashes

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 02:23:29 UTC 2012

Fedora 17
Brasero fails to burn DVD project, the movie I'm trying to burn is a
xxx.avi.

i see it is pointing out a Picture rate failure , how do I fix that.

I used ffmpeg to convert the xxx.mp4 to a xxx.avi .

VLC will play the xxx.avi  file.

~$ brasero

** (brasero:28768): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from
suspending: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The
name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
**ERROR: [brasero] Picture rate greater than permitted in specified Level