Partitioning between SDD and HDD

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:54:53 UTC 2012

On 12/22/2012 05:32 AM, Tim wrote:
> Allegedly, on or about 21 December 2012, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. sent:
>> I have a Gateway laptop so there's not physical way I could do 2
>> different types of drives
> Perhaps something plugged into the PCMCIA or express slots?

I didn't know that the SSD have the "external" options like external
USB's do? I guess that COULD be a possible way to have SSD and SATA HDD
in the same instance, I just know I wouldn't put anything on the SSD
that might compromise or damage the OS. SO it would only basically be
for storage. (I dunno IS that possible? to have say...my /etc/var on one
HDD and the system or other important files on another drive not
directly connected to the motherboard?..this bears looking into!)

EGO II