Burn a Youtube.webm video

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Dec 24 17:32:20 UTC 2012

Jim wrote:
> On 12/20/2012 08:53 AM, J. Matz wrote:
>> ffmpeg -i MyHomeMovie.m4v -target ntsc-dvd MyHomeMovie.mpg
>
> the ntsc-dvd would not work I had to change it to ntsc-dv.

Works for me, and I distribute DVD info for taped meetings, taken from cell
phones, good cameras, uploaded to youtube and then downloaded again, etc.

    ffmpeg -i {your_file} -target ntsc-dvd [options] {destination_file}
then
     dvdstyler

I usually have multiple 20-40 minute clips, styler allows me to make menus and
submenus, add a little artwork, etc.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>