Fedora Planet Reader

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:37:30 UTC 2012

On 12/27/2012 11:20 AM, Mark Klein wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Mark Klein, a 14-year-old high school student from Honolulu,
> Hawaii. (UTC-10)
>
> I am participating in the Google Code-In contest and for my task[0], I
> designed an android application[1] for Planet Fedora[2], which is a
> website that displays blog posts by Fedora developers. The application I
> wrote reads the RSS feed's xml and displays it in an appealing manner.
> If you would like to find out more information about the application, it
> is on github[3] too.
>
> I hope you all like the application!

Hi, Mark.

Excellent work! I unfortunately don't have an Android device to check
out your app but thanks a lot for helping out with Fedora.

Wishing you success in all your future projects & keep at it!

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,