min install to graphical, sans gnome, how to start graphical.target

Maciek Borzęcki maciek.borzecki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:22:19 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-30 at 21:02 +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> What do I need to look for? With all the earth moving under our feet
> because of /usr merge and systemd, I have no idea where else needs to
> be set up.
Check status of display-manager.service (i.e. check if it's linked to
gdm):
systemctl status display-manager.service

Check the status of gdm:
systemctl status gdm.service

If it says that gdm is disabled do:
systemctl enable gdm.service

Link default.target to graphical target:
ln
-s /usr/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target /etc/systemd/system/default.target

And then try rebooting - systemctl reboot

--
Maciek Borzecki