Firefox Tabs -

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Dec 31 02:49:10 UTC 2012

> Because that menu entry only appears after you've changed it via the
> about:config  boolean and restarted Firefox afterwards.

hasn't been my experience - I've never changed that particular setting
via about:config but the option to revert to tabs below is always
there...this machine I'm typing on was just built last week, and my
Firefox install is fresh as it gets, and the option to not have tabs on
top was definitely in 'view\toolbar' - it's one of the first things I
change on a fresh Firefox install

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA