Firefox Tabs -

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Dec 31 14:31:25 UTC 2012

On 12/31/2012 07:34 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> To reproduce:
>
>   1) start firefox
>   2) "View > Toolbars > Tabs on Top" menu entry is not there

I understand what you're saying, but, I repeat, it hasn't been my
experience. On this very fresh install from about two weeks ago, "View >
Toolbars > Tabs on Top" menu option was visible and checked - unchecking
it led to the expected behavior, and, the option is still visible and
can be checked again to move the tabs back up top - I just tried it to
verify...

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA