OT Boot menu

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 1 00:35:32 UTC 2012

I just noticed that after updating the kernel and grub a couple of days
ago, Ubuntu 11 boot menu provides boot for my Fedora 14 install on
another hard drive.
I always had this with Fedora but it seems new for Ubuntu .

If I fresh install Fedora 16 over fedora 14 will this wreck the grub
boot in ubuntu?

I'm comfortable with Fedora grub but have no idea about ubuntu boot/grub.

Haven't found any google assistance.
Can someone point me to a document and please don't say go to the ubuntu
forums, I have found no help there and I never get a response to
questions on those forums.

Thanks
Roger