Choice of repository error I think

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:05:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM, don fisher <hdf3 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Attached is the output from yumex. I didn't want to file a bug report until
> I was sure what the problem was. When I type the firefox command, nothing
> happens. I do not see anything relevant in /var/log/messages.

What YUM did looks fine.  Does abrt say anything about Firefox
crashing?  Look in your desktop's applications menu for "Automatic Bug
Reporting Tool" or run "abrt-gui" from ALT+F2 or a terminal, and see
if Firefox is listed.  If so, you can file a bug from there and it
will automatically include information that will aid developers in
fixing the problem.

If not, try running Firefox with a clean profile.  Run "firefox
-profilemanager" from ALT+F2 or a terminal and select "Create Profile"
on the left from the Profile Manager window.

-T.C.