Router help please - Linksys Windows only?

don fisher hdf3 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 00:00:44 UTC 2012

On 02/04/12 16:53, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Quoting Larry <larry-lists at maxqe.com>:
>
>> On 02/04/2012 05:37 PM, don fisher wrote:
>>> I am receiving The following error messages every 30 seconds in
>>> /var/log/messages:
>
> I've used wrt56g routers from linksys for all OS combos for years with
> great success.
>
> Dave
>

>>> avahi-daemon[1029]: Received response from host 192.168.7.1 with
>>> invalid source port 32783 on interface 'eth0.0'

Dave,

That has been my experience also. I have three of them, but old enough
to slow down the link to my internet link supplied by Comcast. So I
upgraded and found the errors and the link described in the first email.
I lost it when I was told it was for Windows only. I thought we were
past that.

Don