Android-tools

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Feb 10 12:25:51 UTC 2012

Dick Roark wrote:

>> I just want to transfer contacts from my PIM/AddressBook to my phone,
>> and vice versa.
>> But this appears to be impossible?

> Have you tried moving the addresses to the SD card (assuming your phone
> has one) and them transferring them to the computer vis USB?

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I haven't yet inserted an SD card into the phone,
though the phone does have that facility.
I do see some comments on transferring data to the SD card,
so your suggestion may well be the way to go.
I shall pursue the matter.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net