Googlecl

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Fri Feb 10 12:35:12 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 07:08 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> I see that this program is far from my needs or desires.
> I just want to transfer contacts from Fedoar/KDE PIM to my Android phone,
> and vice versa.
> Is this possible under Fedora, or do I have to go over to Windows?

  Just use google sync like most people.

  With thunderbird you can use the googlesync addon to sync contacts
with gmail.

   KDE/PIM I don't use but hopefully any modern addressbook would have
sync ability - if KDE/PIM has no sync ability then of course it wont
work - you can of course use thunderbird to do it and export it for
re-import ... and vice versa ...

  that said if the tool doesn't do what you need you're using the wrong
tool no?

   gene