ftp site for source rpms

don fisher hdf3 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 23:56:28 UTC 2012

On 02/10/12 21:11, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 11.02.2012 00:08, schrieb don fisher:

>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8
>>
>> How did you find that one? When I did a Google search on kernel-3.1.9-1.fc16.src.rpm I received no results. I did
>> save the link. Looking through the changelogs I could not find any reference to Radeon that I thought was relevant.
>> Thanks to you I will compare the driver source code.
>
> koji is simply the fedora build-system
> type<whatever-package>  in the search-field
>
> all packages available for fedora in the last
> years are there by design since you can also
> watch currently building new packages

How risky is rawhide. I used to build it back when the fedora number was
a single digit. The I was doing a lot of socket based threading and it
had the up to date libraries with sse2 etc. in it.

I was writing pseudo real time code to run an adaptive optics system on
the Multiple Mirror Telescope (MMT). That was before the bubble burst,
budgets were cut, and I retired:-(

Don