"Starts and stops login and scanning of iSCSI devices" fails and blocks boot for about 1 minute

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Feb 12 20:19:08 UTC 2012

On 12Feb2012 11:16, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy at gmail.com> wrote:
| What I find a bit alarming is, that the iscsi init-script was shipped by Fedora.
| (Although for some reason nobody else seems to be affected)
|
| As anaconda depends on the iscsi packages (... yeah ..), the only
| solution I found was to just delete the script from /etc/initd/iscsi*
| - now my system starts up fast again.

You couldn't just turn it off with chkconfig? That avoids breaking the
packages.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

If ye can say 'tis a brrraugh brrrrrit moonlicht nicht tonicht ye're
alrrright I ken.
        An old Scotts drrrinkin song taught me by my Grandmother
                - Ed Campbell, ed at Tekelec.com (maybe)