Firefox clogged

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 15:22:18 UTC 2012

	I don't know if this is a Firefox (10.0-2.fc16.x86_64) problem,
an xfce problem, or an F16 problem.

	I used to have Firefox set as the default browser; and it seems
to think it still is. (I changed it to Midori, but that has not taken
effect.) When I click on a link in Alpine or Pan, Firefox goes to that
site.

	But it won't go anywhere else. If I click on any other tab,
nothing visible happens. That's true regardless whether I go to the
workspace where Firefox is already open or click on a link.

	I tried yum reinstall firefox, and yum claimed to have done so.
But that didn't help.

	I can set a different default browser; but there are a lot of
things I generally do on firefox, so I want it to work, too.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User