problem with configuring wifi by CL

嘉谟 yxy.716 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:29:27 UTC 2012

2012/1/31 edik landave <elwanka at gmail.com>:

> Adel, it looks that you see the network
>>

>> Your wlan0 interface should be up by default (double check using ifconfig
>> wlan0)
>

> Once you know that wlan0 is up by default
> (/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/wlan0.cfg) Try:
>
> iwconfig wlan0 mode Managed
> iwconfig wlan0 essid globalnet
> dhclient wlan0
>
> You should receive an ip address proven that you or your sysadmin have
> configured your dhcp to assign addresses to any device on the network.
>
> This should connect you. After that you might need to share that connection
> with other devices but that's another story. If I want to connect my phone I
> don't go through my PC but directly to my wireless router. I would advice
> you to use network-manager it's pretty straightforward and you don't need to

For some reasons I don't  want to use Network-Manger. Before I can
just make one click
at the config interface  using as Hotspot to share Network with other device.

After I stop NetworkManger.service .And start Network.service .How
should I config?
In /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. There is ifcfg-Hotspot (which I
think was build by NM)