F16 occasionally breaks RAID1 (md) on boot

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Feb 16 01:54:13 UTC 2012

"wonderful" news shortly before a new machine
arrives which will NATURLY use RAID and was planned
as first fedora16 setup

are we getting only broken pieces now?

until and including F14 Fedora was a rock stable
distribution, but currently all feels like "let's
see what they have broken now"

--

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH