pdfedit for Fedora 16

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 22:03:25 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 19:27 +0200, Cristian Sava wrote:
> > I have pdfedit on my F16 machine which comes from a rpm with the same
> > name.
> Where did you find it?
> I did not find one, I was forced to build it today.
>
> C. Sava

Well it just was there. When I ran yum whatprovides */pdfedit it told me
what  rpm to install. What is strange it told me it came from a repo
@update/15
There is no repo on my machine with that name. It is indeed a F15 rpm.
-
The philosopher's treatment of a question is like the treatment of an
illness. -- Wittgenstein.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net