F16 - Crashtastic

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Fri Feb 17 04:29:59 UTC 2012

I have had a similar problem since late Tuesday, actually. There is no
real pattern to it. I was not aware of ctrl-alt-bksp working. Pretty
much, I can move the mouse but nothing else. Typing does not do
much.....I was originally blaming the graphics card (ATI FireGL AGP)
but I am not sure about that anymore....no clue how to tell what is
going on, as with you.....the frequency became much worse today....

Ranjan