Evolution error

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 18 10:55:34 UTC 2012

It appears the automatic importation of the older evolution stuff still
has a bug or two.  I wrote and sent the solved message, and it
apparently went out, but I received the following error message:

Your message was sent, but an error occurred during post-processing.

The reported error was "Failed to append to
mbox:///home/lesh/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent: Invalid folder
URI 'mbox:///home/lesh/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent'
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

Regards,
Les H