Applications do not close with new kernel

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Feb 19 06:18:38 UTC 2012

On 02/19/2012 02:01 PM, Roger wrote:
> Yep! I thought of that but if we ignore problems by disappearing them
> by using other apps then the problems continue.
> For me personally, highlighting an issue may go some way toward a
> resolution.
> Gnome 3 has  significant issues to be resolved, many of which have
> been previously discussed.
> Some dev somewhere will become aware of it and make a fix.

Well, the best way for "some dev somewhere" to become aware of a problem
is to file a bugzilla.  Mailing lists aren't meant for that purpose.

The problem you are experiencing would probably be annoying to
anyone/everyone but with the lack of responses not very widespread.

Can we all assume that you've booted into the previous kernel and
confirmed that it continues to function correctly?

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis