nx

Patrick Dupre patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk
Sun Feb 19 14:31:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Hiisi wrote:

> On 19 February 2012 17:35, Patrick Dupre <patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> From a fedora 14 I cannot open a nx session of a fedora 16.
>
> The nx server seems OK

<--SNIP-->

> I can make a ssh as well a sshfs of the machine.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thank.
>
> --

Firewall problem? Check with selinux turned off.

No help.
However, when I do a nx from the same machine that I caanot reach from
another one, it works OK.

I cannot get a log file either. where can I get a log file?

Thank

--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  Department of Chemistry            |   |  Phone: (44)-(0)-1904-434384
  The University of York             |   |  Fax:   (44)-(0)-1904-432516
  Heslington                         |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |  email: patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk