F16 USB pass-through to VirtualBox

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Wed Feb 22 15:36:10 UTC 2012

Emilio Lopez wrote:

>You can also use Shared Folder, and share /media directory.

You know, I appreciate replies. But it would be so much nicer if those
replying took the time to actually read the original message. I specifically
addressed the idea of using a shared "folder" in that. I know its possible
but I don't want to do that. I want VBox to work as advertised.

I also said that this may not really be a VBox problem. It may be just that
Fedora is capturing the device so it is "busy" and not available to the
guest. Let me try this again:

What can I do to stop Fedora from making the device busy?
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave at compata.com              dhclose at alumni.caltech.edu
        "Quantum computing is a marvelous way to show the non-
         intuitive nature of quantum mechanics." -Gordon Moore