Adobe and Google Partnering for Flash Player on Linux

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:50:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 22:52, Alchemist <raimiiic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I like VLC, however I would also suggest trying mplayer. Its just way
>> too awesome. :)
>>

> it is also much more better then VLC, due less cpu/memory work. Just
> take a good GUI and play

Well I wouldn't go that far as much better. There are many problems
with mplayer too. I have faced slow rendering sometimes because
mplayer failed to properly recognise the hardware. What I hate most is
the complete lack of playing multiple streams. This ruins the
experience for me when I want to play a concept album like "The Wall".
Of course the work around there is to play an audio CD and not tracks
in separate files.

--
Suvayu