Slideshow creator

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:45:32 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Sergio Belkin <sebelk at gmail.com> wrote:
> It could be nice that has the feature making a loop on the audio file
> when it's too short or fading when it's too large...

Well, I think the next version is supposed to fade out the music if
it's too long so perhaps it will also have that option. Either way I
would email the author to see if he's interested in implementing the
feature. Of course you could always figure out the length of your
slide show and then use something like Audacity to loop the audio
yourself and apply any other audio effects you want.

Richard