Dongle dosen't talk

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Fri Feb 24 23:54:59 UTC 2012

A small problem, but nevertheless.

I have a new Netgear N150, which is a wirelless USB adapter. After the
system (Fedora 16) returns from hibernation the N150 connects to the
wireless router (also Netgear) as evidenced by the fact that ifconfig
shows the correct (static) IP address. However it does not talk to
another system (also Fedora 16) connected to the router (hardwired). If
I unplug and replug the N150, it connects correctly and all is well.

FWIW, the wireless dongle previously in use for this purpose did not
show this behavior.

Any ideas?