[mosty OT] trollfilter software

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jan 1 11:11:07 UTC 2012

On 01/01/2012 06:39 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> In case someone new to mail comes along,
> and believes he is primitive for using
> this method over that.

Well....my memory may be clouded a bit due to over celebration....

But I think the latest RFC for POP3 was published in May of 1996 (RFC
1939) and the latest RFC for IMAP4 was published in December of 1996
(RFC 2060).

So, if one feels a standard from 1996 is primitive they both qualify.  :-)

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless