The software is not from a trusted source ???

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jan 3 19:31:06 UTC 2012

On 01/03/2012 11:15 AM, Craig White wrote:
> that is a terrible idea/terrible advice and I can't believe that the
> folks at rpmfusion would give that advice either.

Not if you do it right: you only select the packages from rpmfusion in
yumex, or only list them on yum's command line.  Turning it off for
everything would, of course, be a Bad Idea, but once in a while you need
to turn it off for specific packages unless you don't want to update
them until the people at rpmfusion get everything corrected.