Gnote + Gome 3

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Jan 3 21:45:38 UTC 2012

Hi;

You can't always believe what you read !?

Google shows several conversations about gnote not yet being integrated
into gnome. Yet in Fedora 15 I had a little menu icon on a bottom panel
task bar/ notification area.  I have no remembrance of putting it there,
but it just seemed to show up one day.  So I don't know how to get it
back in Fedora 16.  I have tried everything I can think of.

Gnote has become one of my most important aids to writing.  How can I
get it back so that it is handy?  And, get it so that I don't have to
open the search menu with it?  I used to have a recently used notes
list.

--
Regards Bill