After I sent a private message to the WOT forum, my screen switched to this page..?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:42:39 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 01:29:33PM -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Linda McLeod wrote:
> [snip troll-spam]
>
> OK. I've had enough. List admins, could you please issue a warning
> to this user? They have a history[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] of posting
> troll comments, which has started to become spam.
>

> [1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406838.html
> [2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406840.html
> [3] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406842.html
> [4] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/407044.html
> [5] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/407876.html
> [6] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/408041.html
> [7] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/408044.html

Apologies Michael.  One of my mail filters apparently was
overzealously marking some of my mail as unread, and I missed this and
some related messages.  I've adjusted the filter accordingly.  No idea
whether the other admins saw it earlier.

Another subscriber sent a complaint that made it through this morning,
which caused me to go back and find your mail above.  After reviewing
the archives I marked this user as moderated.  Sorry for the trouble.