Neal Becker Software Package..?

Dennis Kaptain dkaptain at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Jan 4 15:38:50 UTC 2012

>> Either the moderators ban this user, or I'm unsubscribing. The
>> signal-to-noise ratio is just too low at the moment and it's wasting
>> my time.
>
>Most people already left for fedora forum and the like. The list is
>basically not managed so its useless. If you want to fix that you need
>to take it up with the fedora board I believe.
>
>Alan
>--

Alan,

Things are not as bleak as you seem to think. I am a regular reader and occasional contributor to this list and have been for years.  True, from time to time we attract some world class trolls. But I have learned more about Linux, Fedora, and computers in general from this list than any other single source. I've seen people ask questions, some very technical ones, on a very wide variety of Linux/Fedora topics and get good answers within minutes.

This list is far from useless. It's a fantastic resource and I want to thank everyone here for all the help they have given me either directly to my questions or indirectly through helping someone else.

Dennis